Housing Type of Off Campus and Living with Parents Gets Switched in Budget Formulas for Profile Only Students
(Doc ID 2708109.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CS 9.2, when a student is a Profile Only filer (no ISIR is present on the student's record), and when using a budget formula defining HOUSING_TYPE as criteria, the budgets are building With Family Budgets for Off-Campus students and vice versa.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a budget formula for housing using Housing Type as a field.
- Set the effective date on the budget formula to date after 10/30/2008
- Define the details of the formula for use of on-campus, off-campus, and living with parents and save.
- On the Profile set the Housing Code to Off-Campus or Living with Parents.
- Create Student Budget using the Online page.
- After clicking the Build Budget Button, review the housing item. If you used Off-Campus on the profile, the process will select With Parents. If you selected Living with Parents, the process will build an Off-Campus Budget item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document