EGL9.2: Upon Clicking a Journal on Pending Approval or Monitor Approvals - Getting "Invalid parameter 1 for function CreateRecord (2,116)"
(Doc ID 2709198.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image22, Approvals
Deleted Journal still appears in Approval list if it was resubmitted for approval by a user having AWE admin role. When attempting to open such a journal, the following error occurs on Pending Approvals Page:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable Journal approval and set up AWE process definition for journal approval to work.
2. Enter a journal, edit and submit for approval.
3. Log in as approver and deny the journal.
4. Set up workflow default for the AWE administrator to enable resubmit.
5. Log in as AWE administrator and resubmit the denied journal.
6. Log in as approver and check if the journal is available in approver's list. Do not perform any action.
7. Log in as requester and delete the journal.
8. Log in as approver and check if the journal is available in approver's list. Click on the Journal.
- OR -
8. Log in as approver and check if the journal is available on Monitor Approvals. Click on the Journal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document