EEX 9.2: Splitting Account Defaults On Expense Report Header Is Causing Errors When Submitting
(Doc ID 2713377.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Expense Report
Splitting account defaults on expense report header is causing errors when submitting
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset
Steps to Replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an expense report with one line.
2. Click the accounting defaults at the expense report header and create two lines at different percentages with different chartfields.
3. Click the add expense button and add one expense line with the accounting defaults as is (which will be the two lines determined at the header level).
4. Then create a second expense report line and click the accounting button to change the accounting defaults on this second line.
5. Use the minus sign to delete the second accounting line and this message appears 'Delete current/selected rows from this page? The delete will occur when the transaction is saved.' Click the 'OK' to this. Then enter the full amount in the first chartfield line and click 'done'.
6. You are returned to the Expense entry page where you click the Review and Submit button and the above error message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document