EAP: Voucher Build is Routing Payment Requests for Approval Unnecessarily.
(Doc ID 2713384.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running Voucher Build, user searches for vouchers by Voucher Source of Payment Request and chooses a voucher. User can see Preview Approval link before submission indicating it will need routing. Voucher is submitted for approval and voucher routes instead of going to Approved.
1. Ensure HEADER criteria definition on Approval Process Definition 'VoucherApproval' has criteria to only route vouchers for approval where VCHR_SRC <> 'PRQ'.
2. Enter Payment Request and approve if needed.
3. Run Voucher Build for Payment Requests
4. Pull up voucher built from Payment Request
5. Voucher should be 'Approved' but instead shows Preview of normal voucher approval paths/steps and requires user to Submit for Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document