E-PIA: PT 8.55-Second Level Of Modal/Pop-Up Window Does Not Open In Latest Chrome Browser And Display 'onReadyState' Error
(Doc ID 2713833.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PT 8.55 Second Level of Modal/Pop-up window does not open in latest Chrome browser - Version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) and above. After clicking the first modal window, second Modal is not appearing and shows below 'OnReadyState' error.
Customers reported this issue in 2 scenarios.
1) Using Team Performance Tile in HCM
2) Reset the Password under External Career Page in HCM
1. Login to PIA using Chrome Browser and Go to Manager SelfService Home Page
2. Click Team Performance Tile
3. Click Create Documents
4. First Modal Pop-up window open
5. Select an employee
6. Click Continue
7. You are back to Initial screen instead of Second Modal Window .
1. Open External Career page(Candidate Gateway) in Chrome Browser
2. Click on New User link and create a new user. Provide a valid email id so that password gets triggered to that mail
3. Click Sign In and Click Forgot Password
4. Enter User name created in Step 2 and Click 'Email New Password' button.
5. Once email is received with temp password , click on the sign in link
6. "Sign in" Modal window open, enter the username and temp password (sent via email)
7. "Reset Password" Modal window will NOT open, Now click on any link like View All Jobs then 'OnReadystate' error shows up.
Chrome Browser Update to 85.0.4183.121
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document