When Linking Applicant to Job Posting a New Profile Sequence Number Is Not Generated for the New Application
(Doc ID 2714952.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an applicant is hired, if they are linked to another job opening the profile sequence numbers are getting re-used and there is missing data in HRS_APP_PROFILE.
Profile Sequence numbers should continue to get incremented in HRS_RCMNT as applicants apply or are linked to new Job Openings, so that HRS_APP_PROFILE is updated accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Locate an employee, who applied as an external applicant and was hired through Manage Hires
2. Navigate to Recruiting homepage > Recruiting Activities tile > Search Applicants
3. Select Actions > Link Applicant to Job
4. Enter Job Opening ID, and click Link applicant to new Job
5. Query HRS_RCMT and HRS_APP_PROFILE and notice data issues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document