Getting Error Invalid row number n for class Rowset method GetRow When Clicking VAT Icon in Fluid Requisition Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2716580.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On clicking VAT Icon in Fluid Requisition Distribution line, the following error occurs:
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
Enable VAT_DETAILS roleaction for requester (eProcurement>Administer Procurement>Maintain System Users and Roles>Assign role Actions to Role)
Enable the View/Override VAT details checkbox for requester (Setup Financials>Common Definitions>User Preferences>Procurement>Requisition Authorizations).
- Create Fluid requisition with VAT enabled (for example with Business Unit, ShipTo, Location as ‘CAN01’ in Requisition Defaults page and with currency ‘USD’).
- Add an item to cart and then click on shopping cart icon. Click on view schedule.
- Go to distribution. Split Distribution into 2 lines and make sure to Distribute By Amount.
- Submit the requisition.
- Copy the requisition from My Requisitions tile and drill down to distribution line VAT icon.
- The above Error can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document