Getting Error First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member GetRow. SCM_PO_CC.Proxy.CCProxy.OnExecute - in Requisition Defaults Page, when Procurement Card is Enabled and User tries to Change the Requester
(Doc ID 2718286.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Requisition defaults page, when Procurement Card is enabled and user tries to change the Requester, the following PeopleCode error is encountered:
- Log in and navigate to Requester Setup (Setup Financials>Product Related > Procurement Options>Purchasing>Requester Setup).
- Select any card from card number drop down and save. “Use Procurement Card as default payment method for Requisitions” is selected.
- Navigate to Fluid eProcurement Tile > Create Requisition Tile .
- Click on Requisition Defaults link, make sure shopping cart has ZERO items.
- Change Requester, we get the above Peoplecode error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document