Default Unit Of Measure Is Not Selected On A Purchase Order Sourced From A Requisition And Created For An Inventory Item
(Doc ID 2719316.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upgrading to PUM#34, then trying to create a PO sourced from a re43quisition, noticed that the PO will be created with the same UOM as in the requisition and not using the default UOM defined on the Item/Vendor page of there are multiple UOM exists on the vendor Item page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make sure to have Item setup, Standard UOM is EA
- Item supplier UOM is set to CS NOT EA.
- Make sure that the Item supplier UOM has several UOMs but only one set to default.
- Consolidate with other requisition is not selected on the Requisition loader defaults page.
- Stage item for loading.
- Run the requisition load to create the requisition.
- Source the created requisition to PO.
- PO created with the wrong UOM from the requisition not from the default UOM on the supplier/Item page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document