Order Lines Cannot Be Approved When Ship From Has Been Updated Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2720930.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order lines cannot be approved when ship from business unit is updated multiple times.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Add sales order with order line
2. Update Ship from in Update Schedules
3. Update Ship from in Update Schedules and press Update Schedules at the bottom of the page
4. Update Ship From on Order Line
5. Update it back to previous Ship From both on Order Line and on Update Schedule tab
6. Try to approve stock requests here: Inventory, Fulfill Stock Orders, Stock Requests, Approve Stock Request
and the order line is not found when it should be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document