EGL 9.2: GL_YC Doesn't Unpost When Running for a Second Time. Also Creates a 2nd Period 0 Journal
(Doc ID 2721706.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL_YC Doesn't Unpost When Running for the 2nd time and created a 2nd period 0 journal. (So you have 2 period 0 and one period 999)
Steps to replicate
1) Use BU US101/Ledger group US101 (ledger group is only associated to 1
2) create closing rule
3) create closing group
4) create close request (specify ledger group but NOT ledger)
5) create a couple of journals
6) run close request (period 0 and period 999 journals created)
7) sign on as a different user
8) create a new close request (specify both ledger group and ledger)
9) run close request (original period 0 and period 999 journals not
Note: new period 0 journal is created resulting in 3 closing journals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document