Life Event Document Approval Process Generic Template Email Notification to the Employee Incorrectly Showing the Document Attachment ID not the Document Description
(Doc ID 2723216.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the Life Event Document Approval process in HCM PUM Image 9.2.33, when the email notifications are sent back to the employee via the Generic Templates, variable %2 should be the Document Description but it is actually showing the Document Attachment ID instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee starts a Life Event (Navigation: Employee Self Service > Benefit Details > Life Event).
2. Proceed through Event to Document Upload step and take that action, uploading a single document.
3. Log out as employee and Log in as Benefits Administrator.
4. Benefits Administrator Approves or Denies the uploaded document (Navigation: Benefits > Approve Document Upload)
5. The system sends an e-mail notification to the employee when the Benefits Administrator approves or denies the document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document