EEC: Custom Required Fields in Forms, Not Highlighted in Red or Cursor Moved to Them, When Missed
(Doc ID 2723527.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom required fields in Forms, not highlighted in Red or cursor moved to them, when missed.
1. Create a Form with field and make it as required.
2. Activate the form.
3. Open the form to fill.
4. Do not fill the default description field and try to save.
5. Click ok and provide the description.
6. Save the page without providing value for custom required field.
- The delivered Subject field, which is not filled before saving the form , gets highlighted in red color but other added required fields if left blank before saving the form do not get highlighted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document