E-PUM: Applying a Change Package Using Apply Type "Move To Production" Errors During Table Create and Alter Steps
(Doc ID 2724134.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Change Assistant to apply a Change Package using Apply Type "Move To Production", SQL Build scripts built during Initial or Subsequent passes fail with various errors. These error include but are not limited to:
- ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object
- ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
MicroSoft SQL Server
- There is already an object named 'XYZ' in the database
- Cannot drop the table 'XYZ', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
- Cannot drop the view 'XYZ', because it does not exist or you do not have permission .
- -601 You tried to create an object that already exists
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document