Unable to Add Any Adhoc Approvers and Reviewers in eProcurement Fluid Requisition Preview Approval
(Doc ID 2724173.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After saving a requisition, you can preview the approval chain but cannot add any ad-hoc approvers/reviewers.
If you submit the requisition into workflow, you are able to view the approval workflow and add ad-hoc approvers/reviewers to the requisition's workflow chain.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Requester has the role actions(ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT and ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVW) assigned to the role that is assigned to their user profile.
2) From eProcurement homepage > click the Create Requisition tile
3) Enter special request information and Click Add at the bottom of the page.
4) Click the Shopping Cart icon.
5) Click the Checkout button.
6) Click Save.
7) Click Preview Approval Chain button.
8) There is no Add (+) button to add Ad Hoc Approver/Reviewers to the workflow.
9) If you submit the req, click the View Approval Chain button shown below and you can add ad hoc approvers/reviewers by clicking the Add (+) button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document