EEX 9.2: Foreign Currency Sent in as Adjustment Transactions Not Loading To The Wallet For MasterCard CDF3 File
(Doc ID 2727496.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Foreign Currency Adjustment Transactions not loading into the Wallet
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Place your CDF V3 file with Foreign Currency Transaction fees as an adjustment transaction into an accessible path.
2. Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Corporate Credit Cards > Load External Data Sources.
3. Choose data source of "MasterCard CDF3".
4. Tick "Load External Data" (don't tick any other box).
5. Enter your path and file name into the filename box.
6. Run EX_DATA_LOAD - loads successfully, and note that the foriegn currency transaction fees are not loaded and there are no errors loaded into EX_MC_STG_ERR table. They are just ignored.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document