E-PORTAL/E-EO: Getting Error "The page cannot be displayed because a system error has occurred." when Working Activity Guides Created from Activity Guide Composer with Reference to the Enterprise Components' Acknowledgement Framework
(Doc ID 2728316.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working on an Activity Guide instance that is based on a template, that was created in Activity Guide Composer, referencing the Enterprise Component's Acknowledgement Framework, the following error is observed:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Category (Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Categories) in Activity Guide Composer that references the Enterprise Components' Acknowledgement Framework as part of its Steps (Steps page/tab).
2. Generate the Activity Guide Template, based on that Category in Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Templates.
3. Execute the Activity Guide.
4. Navigate the activity guide to reach the Acknowledgement step.
5. Error is displayed: "The page cannot be displayed because a system error has occurred. Please contact your administrator.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document