HECS Reconciliation and FEE-HELP Determination Do Not Post Deferral If the Tax File Number Certificate Issue Date Equals Census Date
(Doc ID 2728652.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2, with the 2020 Australian legislated fixes applied, HECS reconciliation and FEE HELP Determination processes do not post the deferral item type if the TFN (Tax File Number) Certificate Issue Date is equal to the census date of the term being processed. No TFN is entered for the student. The TFN Certificate of the Application is checked on on the Add / Update Person, Regional Settings.
The TFN Certificate Issue date should be on or after the start of the term being processed, and less than or equal to the census date of the term.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Campus Community, Personal Information, Add/ Update a Person;
2. Select an Emplid;
3. Click on the Regional Tab;
4. Enter a TFN and the certification date equal to the census date for the term the student is enrolled in;
5. Click Save;
6. Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Australian Loan Processing, Process HECS Reconciliation;
7. Select a run control;
8. Populate the run control with the term and career;
9. Select 'By Student ID' in the HECS Select Option;
10. Enter the emplid in the Student Id Field;
11. Submit the process to the process scheduler.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document