E-PG: Wrong Drilling Query URL Executed When Currency Control Field Value Is Populated On Pivot Grid
(Doc ID 2730148.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Drilling Query URL is executed when "Currency Control Field" value is populated on Pivot Grid.
This happens when a Pivot Grid is created from a PSQuery with 2 or more different drill down URLs, *and* the "Currency Control Field" is set in the Pivot Grid "Formatting Options" from "Select Data Source Information". The detailed view will no longer correctly generate the drilling URL.
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Create pivot grid query data source that uses multiple drilling query URLs.
2. Create pivot grid and use the query from #1. Make sure to select a "Currency Control Field" on Step 3 Formatting Options tab.
3. Run the Pivot Grid using Pivot Grid Viewer (Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Viewer).
4. Click on any hyperlink from the first pivot grid column that has a mapped drilling query URL - the correct query is executed.
5. Click on any hyperlink from the second pivot grid column that has a mapped drilling query URL - the wrong query is executed. Instead of running the drilling query that the column was mapped to, the system ran the drilling URL from the first mapped column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document