Classic: Revoking Delegation Does not Return the Pending Requisitions From the Delegate to the Delegator' s Worklist
(Doc ID 2731430.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pressing on Revoke Delegation does not reassign all pending transactions from the Delegate to the Delegator in Classic view. In Fluid this is not an issue.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Log in as Delegator and create delegation request to delegate authority for approving requisitions to the Delegate.
- Log in as Delegate and accept delegation request.
- Go to Worklist and see 10 requisition approval requests got transferred from Delegator to Delegate.
- Approve one requisition as the Delegate who just received authority. Now 9 requisitions remain.
- Log in as Delegator. In Worklist we have no requisitions, as expected.
- Go to Enterprise Components > Delegation> My Delegates and press on Revoke Delegation to revoke delegation.
- Go to Worklist and see that the 9 requisitions did NOT get transferred. Moreover, if we log in as Delegate, we can see in Worklist that the requisitions are not there anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document