Getting PeopleCode Error - Field does not exist -- REQ_LN_DISTRIB.RATE_MULT - on Clicking VAT Icon in Fluid Requisition Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2732209.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following PeopleCode error when clicking VAT icon on Fluid Requisition distribution line:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Enable Role Action VAT_DETAILS for ePro Requester.
2) Authorize Requester to view VAT from User Preferences- Requisition Authorization.
3) Navigate to Fluid eProcurement Tile >Create Requisition Tile.
4) Add item to cart (with VAT enabled Business Unit CAN01 and GL Business Unit such as US005).
5) Drill down to Schedule > Distribution. Click on VAT icon.
6) Error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document