Error Message "SQL Error in Compile. (2,277)" When Pressing On The Apply Role Button In "Roles With View Access" Section In The Document Type Page
(Doc ID 2732213.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when pressing on the Apply Role on the roles with view access to document section in the document type page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Supplier Contracts>Manage Contract Library>Document Types. Add a new document type and click Add.
- Click on Copy From button and choose "PURCHASING". Add Description and Save. New document type is created.
- Navigate to Supplier Contracts>Create Contracts and Documents>Document Management. Create 2 documents with this new document type.
- Go to Document Types page. Choose the new document type created. Add any role for view access to documents of this type and Save.
- Press on Apply role in Document Types page.
- Getting error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document