Error Message "First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Len." On Fluid Requisition Left Panel Selection.
(Doc ID 2732384.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message on fluid eProcurement requisition left panel when adding several items to cart then remove some and re-add them again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to eProcurement > Create Requisition.
- Enter The Word "Bike" in search and hit enter. It shows search results.
- Select No(102) Under Preferred Supplier in left panel.
- Select No(5) Under Supplier Name in left panel
- Select Cycling Equipment (5) Under Item Category. It does not show any error.
- Unselect Cycling Equipment.
- Now select No value(5) under Manufacturer Name
- Now re-select Cycling Equipment(5) under item category.
- It shows Peoplecode error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document