EGM: GM_GMFACS (Process Facilities Admin) Is Not Generating SFA Rows As Expected Once Edit Combinations Is Turned On For Project Costing.
(Doc ID 2732442.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GM_GMFACS (Process Facilities Admin) is not generating SFA rows as expected once "Edit combinations" is turned on for Project Costing (PC). Similar rows are getting processed when the "Edit combinations" is turned off for PC.
Possible Replication Steps:
- The Grants BU is 'XXXX'. It is associated with Project Costing Business Unit 'YYYY' and General Ledger Business Unit 'XXXX'.
- Edit combinations are turned on for PC BU 'YYYY'.
- Create a proposal, submit, and generate an award.
- Post project budgets.
- Create transactions in PROJ_RESOURCE that are eligible for creating SFA transactions.
- Run GM_GMFACS process.
- Notice that the IUP transactions are placed in GM_PRJ_ERR. Grants > Awards > FA Error Interactive Report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document