PeopleSoft Inventory Parallel Counting Events Have Duplicate Item Locations
(Doc ID 2733957.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft Inventory Parallel counting events have duplicate item locations.
While using process INPCCREA to create parallel counting events, we are encountering multiple open counting item locations in each of the parallel events.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Select item requiring inventory cycle count for parameters.
2. Create counting event run control parameters Page 1 (Event Creation).
3. Create counting event run control parameters Page 2 (Cycle Count Options).
4. Execute Cobol INPCCREA creation event.
5. Verify process is success and retrieve counting event id.
6. Repeat Steps to create another open counting event: Use same run control modify request id for demonstration of sequence 2.
7. Execute Cobol Creating Event process.
8. Verify processes and visually see two successful runs.
9. Query the PS_COUNT_INV table for the two cycle counting events 3158 and 3159 for the item.
10. Visually inspect the same item/storage location/stage date/container/serial/lot/unit of measure exists. The software is not checking open cycle counts for the combination thereby driving multiple counts and stock quantity updates.(Run the counting sheet process for 3158 and 3159)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document