First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member SetRcdFldProperty. PV_MOB_855_DE2_SCF.Activate - Error When Clicking on View Details on the Submit Page for an Existing Requisition
(Doc ID 2734753.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving the following PeopleCode Error Message when selecting an existing Requisition from the "My Requisitions" Tile and clicking on the "View Details" Chevron on the "Submit" Page:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Create requisition with 2 Special Request items.
- Click on checkout and Save the requisition. Requisition saves with Open status.
- Go to My Requisition and Edit the requisition.
- On Shopping Cart page, change the line 1 price and click on Checkout.
- Click on View Details ">" icon for line 1 on the Submit page.
- Application throws the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document