"There is nothing to transfer for the specified storage location (and Item, if entered) (11100, 50)" Error and Item Quantity not Transferred to Inventory Business Unit When Using Inspection Storage Location
(Doc ID 2734811.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The inspection storage location is defined for the inventory item at the time of creating receipt but item quantity not transferred to inventory business unit and receiving error:
But in case of Express Putaway, the quantity is successfully added to the inventory item.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Create Item with purchasing attributes defined. (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Add/Update Item)
- Add the item to BU US010 (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Business Unit Item)
- Set Storage Location as Inspection type (Inventory > Maintain Storage Location )
- Create Purchase Order (PO) for item. Inspection should be required and Inventory BU should be US010. Dispatch PO.
- Create Receipt and RECV_01 process completes successfully. Receipt Status is Moved to destination.
- However the staging id is in error due to inspection putaway location missing.
- Check message log for INPSSTG process in the Job RECV_01. The same can be checked in Correct Staged Error page.
- Adding this information again in receipt and saving does not change the staging Id status from Error. So even though the RECV_01 job is run again, the staging id is not picked.
- No transfer will happen to Inspection location. Above error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document