EAM92: Inactive Absence Take Showing No Approval Chain Details
(Doc ID 2735235.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears after inactivating Country Take for an absence, the manager is no longer able to see the approval chain for the same take that existed prior to the inactive date.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an Absence Take that requires approval.
2. Employee creates an Requests Absence via Fluid on 10/19/20.
3. Manager via fluid View Request for the employee above then drills down to review the Approval Chain.
4. Now go to the Country Take for the same Absence Take and inactivate the Take using effective date 10/20/20.
5. Manager logs in on 10/20/20. Manager via fluid View Request for the employee above then drills down to review the Approval Chain. Note: Approval Chain is no longer available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document