'Refund denied due to unsettled payment. (14838. 56)' Error Occurs for Credit Card Refunds
(Doc ID 2738396.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some students are not receiving a refund when the Batch Refund process is run. The 'Review Batch Messages' shows an error 'Refund denied due to unsettled payment. (14838. 56)' for these students. The payments to be refunded are credit card payments.
The student accounts do not appear to have any unsettled payments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Refunds, Process Batch Refunds;
- Select a run control;
- Populate the run control as required;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Refunds, Review Batch Messages;
- Select the Refund Batch Number created from step 2-4 and note the reported errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document