EEX9.2:EX WorkCenter Notify Email URL Directs the Approver to Classic Instead of Fluid Approval Page
(Doc ID 2738941.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: When Approver selects email URL to approve an expense report the URL is directing the Approver to the Classic Approval page instead of the FLUID Approval page.
1) Go to Expense Work Center
2) Go to the On Hold/Pending Approval
3) Drill down on Expense Report link and a list of Expense reports are displayed
4) Select the checkbox for one of the reports
5) Go to the "Action" drop-down and select Notify Approver and Click Go
6) Log into the Email of the Approver and open the email notification
7) At the bottom of the page is the URL click on the URL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document