ELA: Gain/loss Accounting Entries Incorrectly Calculated On Lease Expiry And Asset Retirement Transaction
(Doc ID 2742472.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Gain/loss incorrectly calculated on lease expiry and asset retirement for AA transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Payable lease for 2 year duration. Lease start date as 01/01/2019 and termination date as of 12/31/2020
2. Enter accounting date 11/01/2020 on financial terms page.
3. Save and activate the lease.
4. Run all the processes.
5. Expire the lease using the transaction date as of 12/31/2020.
6. Run all the processes, AMDPCALC, AMAEDIST and AMDPCLOS for retirement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document