Invalid parameter 3 for function Check_Req_Ship_Comments. PV_MOB_LNE_SHIP.SHIPTO_ID.FieldChange - Error When Changing ShipTo Value in My Requisitions Schedule Detail Page
(Doc ID 2743405.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following PeopleCode Error is displayed when trying to change ShipTo value in My Requisitions, Schedule Detail Page:
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Click on Create Requisition tile and choose any item to create a requisition.
2. Press Checkout, then Submit the requisition.
3. Go to My Requisitions and choose Edit option for the created requisition.
4. Requisition opens, click on Checkout.
5. Click on View Schedule icon.
6. In Schedule Detail page, try to change the Ship To field value to another value by using the Lookup icon (or directly by entering a different value- if known).
7. Error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document