ETL92: Incorrect Overtime Across Multiple Employee Records In Same Workgroup
(Doc ID 2743600.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears overtime is sometimes not calculated correctly when employees with multiple jobs within the same Workgroup report time within the same period.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select punch multiple job employee with empl_rcds 0 and 1 are active and enrolled in the same workgroup.
2. Include all Jobs is selected on the tl_installation table.
3. Create daily overtime rule to trigger after 8 hours are reported for the day then add it to the rule program. Note Rule Program contains only Default REG rule and the daily overtime rule.
4. Report Time as follows for each empl_rcd in same weekly time period.
Mon – Elapsed 4 REG
Tue – IN 8:00PM; OUT 11:00PM REG
Wed – no time entered
Thu – IN 8:00PM REG
Fri – OUT 1:00AM REG
Mon – Elapsed 5 REG
Tue – IN 11:00PM REG
Wed – OUT 5:00AM REG
Thu – no time entered
Fri – IN 1:00AM; OUT 5:00AM REG
5. Run Time Admin for the weekly period.
6. Note: Overtime is not generated on Thursday as expected even though between the two empl_rcds a total of 9 hours were reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document