Error-"Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)" On Event Creation Page.
(Doc ID 2743636.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountered below error when trying to view attachment on a sourcing event .
Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Event A with a line attachment & save it
2. Create Event B. Copy the line from Event A.
3. Go to the line in Event B and delete the attachment.
4. Go back to Event A. The attachment is still listed on the line but you cannot view it. The error is: Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)
5. If you post Event A the posting job will fail to send emails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document