EAP WTHD20: "K" Record Missing In the IRS Correction File When Basis Amt is Zeroed Out
(Doc ID 2744681.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"K" Record is missing in the IRS Correction file when the Basis Amt is zeroed out.
1. Adjust Withholding > entries present for a Withholding Supplier participating in the Combined Federal/State Filing Program
2. Run 1099 Job
3. The IRS file contains the "K" Record for Combined Federal/State Filing Program and 1099 Copy B form is correct
4. Withholding Sent File Process
1. Adjust Withholding > add Legacy row > zero out amount for Supplier from #1 by entering a negative value
2. 1099 Job
3. IRS file missing the "K" Record for Combined Federal/State Filing Program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document