ELM 9.2 - Grade and Attendance Schemes Not Available for Selection Instructor Task.
(Doc ID 2746010.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grade and Attendance Schemes not available for Selection Instructor Task.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup ELM-> Grades and Attendance-> Attendance scheme
2. Add new attendance scheme-> “Partially Attendance”
3. Navigate to Enterprise Learning -> Instructor Tasks-> Mark grades and attendance
4. Enter class code – ‘ORA_BUS_ANALYSIS_01’
5. Select User ‘XXXX’ then click on the actions and select Mark attendance you will see that only available option are Mark attendance, Mark Grade, Mark completed, other actions. Missing options are the delivered ‘unknown’ and ‘partially attendance’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document