Fluid Requisition: Approval Workflow Not Retriggered On ChartField Change
(Doc ID 2746653.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Requisition: Approval workflow not retriggered on ChartFields change
Approval workflow is not retriggered on ChartFields change in fluid screen. Not routed to the correct approver. Showing previous approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a new two roles
2. Define a new two supplier user lists just for testing
3. Assign each role to different user
4. Workflow setup (Approval Process Setup for Requisition process id)
5. Change Template (set Reapprove for DEPTID)
1. Create a requisition for goods and submit for approval
2. Login as 1st approver and insert an adhoc approver after 1st approver and then approve the requisition
3. Login as adhoc approver and open the requisition from workflow.
4. Modify the requisition chartfields and re-submit for approval.
5. Verify the approval chain, it still show the request is pending with adhoc approver, instead of starting from the 1st approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document