EEX 9.2: Emails Received Does Not Have TO or CC Fields Populated And Does Not Show The Recipient's Email.
(Doc ID 2746883.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emails received does not have To or CC fields populated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Expenses WorkCenter and under my work, click on On Hold/Pending Approvals
2. Select Expense report link
3. Select an expense report and choose "Notify approver" action from the dropdown and click on go
4. Message will be displayed that email is sent.
5. Approver receives the email, open the email and note that To and CC fields are blank, so looks like approver has been blind copied on the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document