HECS Reconciliation Does Not Use the Census Date on Dynamically Dated Classes For Deferrral Processing
(Doc ID 2748208.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The effective date on the CHESSN page is not being considered by the HECS Reconciliation or FEE-HELP Determination for classes in a dynamically dated session. The effective date on the CHESSN page needs to be considered for each unique census date at the class level when determining if the student is eligible for a deferral.
For dynamically dated classes, the CHESSN balance should be checked as of each class's census date on the each enrollment to determine if the student is eligible for a deferral.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Australian Loan Processing, Process HECS Reconciliation;
- Select a run control;
- Populate the run control with a range of census dates;
- Change the HECS Select Option to 'By Student ID';
- Enter a student enrolled in classes in a dynamically dated session;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document