EAP: ISO_CT_03 Payment File is Created with Missing Tag for InitgPty when AP BU is not Equal to GL BU
(Doc ID 2748572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Format of payment file created with layout ISO_CT_03 is missing information for tag InitgPty when AP BU is not equal to GL BU.
1. External bank Account setup:
- FRBNK bank
- GL Business Unit (FRAE1)
- EFT payment method settled through Financial Gateway
- Layout - ISO_CT_03
2. AP Business Unit Set-up - AP Business Unit (FRA01) not equal to GL Business Unit (FRAE1)
3. US Supplier Set-up EFT Options/ Bank Account Set-Up.
4. Create a voucher for AP BU FRA01 when GL BU is FRAE1 for 1000EUR:
- Payment currency: USD
- Layout: ISO_CT_03
5. Pay the voucher through Paycycle and run AP_FG_PROC.
6. Dispatch the payment.
7. Review Payment file:
- ISO_CT_03 is missing information for tag InitgPty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document