ELA: Distribution Lines For Manual Payments With Multiple Lines Are Showing Up Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2749126.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple Manual Fees are created from the Financial Terms page, each Manual Fee they will appear in the Processing Payments component, Accounting Distribution link, multiplied. For example, if there are 3 Manual Fees, each Manual Fee appears 3 times.
1. Create a lease.
2. Add 3 manual fees from the Financial Terms page.
3. Go to the Processing Payments component and search this lease.
4. In the Payment Transaction section, click on Manual Fee under the
Transaction Group heading.
5. It will display the 3 manual fees entered.
6. Click on Accounting Distribution - there will be 9 rows. 3 rows per manual fee.
7. If viewing the next manual fee, the same 9 rows appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document