EPY: Insert Row Not Carrying Forward Data From Previous Tax Form Definitions & Tax Form Print Parameters
(Doc ID 2749922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Insert Row not carrying forward data from previous Tax Form Definitions & Tax Form Print Parameters
When inserting a row on Tax Form Definition with a new Effective date, the effective date inserts into Tax Form Print Parameters but all the data is missing. It does not carry forward from the previous row.
The information should be populated based what was on the previous row.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Define Annual Tax Reporting > Tax Form Definition
2. Select the 01/01/2020 for the W2
3. Insert a new effective dated row for 01/02/2020 and save.
4. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Define Annual Tax Reporting > Tax Form Print Parameters
5. Tax Form Print Parameters shows as blank for the 01/02/2020 row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document