Expedite Requisition Not Setting Requisition QTY_OPEN to 0 When Item Unit of Measure (UOM) Conversion Rate is Less Than 1 and Business Unit (BU) Not Equal to XXXXX
(Doc ID 2756212.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expedite Requisition Not Setting Requisition QTY_OPEN To 0 When Item Unit of Measure (UOM) Conversion Rate is less than 1 and Business Unit (BU) is not equal to XXXXX
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1 - Set up 3 different Items as following under navigation (Main Menu > Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item) :
- Item A - Standard Unit of Measure = L (Litre), Default Stocking UOM = BOX, Conversion Rate 0,25
- Item B - Standard Unit of Measure = L (Litre), Default Stocking UOM = CRT, Conversion Rate 0,5
- Item C - Standard Unit of Measure = PCE (Piece), Default Stocking UOM = PCE, Conversion Rate 1
2 - Set up Purchasing Attributes (Item Supplier UOM)(Navigation: Main Menu > Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes)
- Item A - Supplier X - UOM BOX ( The same UOM as Item Default Stocking UOM)
- Item B - Supplier Y (Different Supplier) - UOM CRT ( The same UOM as Item Default Stocking UOM)
- Item C - Supplier X (Same Supplier as Item A) - UOM PCE ( The same UOM as Item Default Stocking UOM)
3 - Using eProcurement please create a new requisition, under YYYYY, using the 3 Items above. Please verify that the 2 Suppliers are well linked to the requisition and present on the requisition lines. Save and Approve.
4 - Navigate to Main Menu >> eProcurement >> Buyer Center >> Expedite Requisitions and search for the newly created requisition (Please note that if the lines are note present, during the Items Setup the INVENTORY_SRC_FLG was set to 'Y' in PS_REQ_LINE and you need to update the record with 'N' or make the required Item setup adjustments.
SET INVENTORY_SRC_FLG = 'N'
WHERE BUSINESS_UNIT = 'FRA01' (in this case)
AND REQ_ID = 'your newly created requisition ID'
5 - Select all the Requistion lines (3 in this case), select the Buyer and Submit. PV_PO_CREATE process will run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document