Workflow Behavior Inconsistencies when Deselecting Approval Justification Flag in REQ COMMENTS
(Doc ID 2756238.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following inconsistent behavior was noticed in a scenario where a requisition has been fully/partially approved with an 'Approval Justification' comment:
- If the user/ requester first unchecks the 'Approval Justification' flag and then edits the comment, presses OK, then Save, workflow will NOT be re-started.
- If the user/requester first edits the comment and then unchecks the 'Approval Justification' flag, presses OK, then Save, workflow WILL be re-started.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create requisition with header comments having Approval Justification Flag selected.
- Save requisition.
- Log in as approver and approve requisition.
- Core Requisition with Approval Comment is now fully Approved.
- Edit comment, uncheck Approval Justification Flag then press OK, then Save and notice Workflow is Re-Started.
- Repeat the test and create a new requisition just as the one above. Add again comments with approval justification flag selected and save it.
- Save requisition and Requisition is Pending for Supervisor VP2.
- Log in as VP2 and approve. Now Requisition is fully approved.
- Log in as requester again and go to requisition.
- Uncheck Approval Justification Flag then edit comments, press OK, then Save and notice that the Workflow is NOT Re-Started.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document