Alerts And Notifications Are Not Sending Emails
(Doc ID 2756303.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notifications are being created but they aren't being e-mailed
1. Make sure the ID you are using has Email ID Setup for an email you have access to.
2. Assign a role to use for the User List to the ID you are a logging in as.
3. Create a Public Query that returns at least 1 row of data. Here we used PSOPRDEFN where OPRID = VP1
4. Create the User List to Use in the Alert – Using the Role we identified in step #2
5. Create a Notification Registry Item
6. Create the Alert
7. Run the Alert
8. No e-mail generated
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document