Search/Match/Post Or Transaction Management Process Not Posting AP Test Scores Data to Test Results Page
(Doc ID 2756841.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAD_AP_TESTRESULTS File Mapping used to load Advanced Placement test scores works ok but Transaction Management Process / Search/Match/Post not populating Test Results page with test scores.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > File Parser > Run File Parser
- Create a Run Control for SAD_AP_TESTRESULTS
- Run File Parser
- When process goes to Success|Posted in Process Scheduler, navigate to Campus Community > Constituent Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging
- Search using today's date as criteria and open any rows.
- Click Search/Match/Post or Run Transaction Management Process for one row
- Copy the ID created or updated.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Student Recruiting > Prospect/Admissions Data Mgmt > Test Results, search for the ID copied in #7 - no results returned or no test scores shown on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document