When Converting Bidder to Supplier Self-Categorization Tree ID Should Be Taken From Set Controls-Supplier(Record PS_VENDOR_CONTROL) Page
(Doc ID 2758724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When converting Bidder to Supplier Self-Categorization Tree ID should be taken from Set Controls-Supplier(Record PS_VENDOR_CONTROL) page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Update supplier ,bidder template at Set Up Financials/Supply Chain-->Product Related-->Procurement Options-->Suppliers-->Set Controls- Supplier pages with set id as SHR01 and a new tree id
2) Register a bidder at Suppliers-->Supplier Registration-->Register Bidders by selecting a category value from new tree id
3) Go to Supplier--> Supplier Administration Center and Convert bidder to supplier .
4) Open supplier categorization page ,incorrect message of "" Category is not found in the current categorization Tree" displayed.
5) Query sup_category record incorrect setid and tree id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document