The Update Dependent/Beneficiary Page Provides an Error: No matching buffer found for level (15,26)
(Doc ID 2759461.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee attempts to add a dependent (spouse) when one already exists, a warning message appears that they can CANCEL and go back and correct the relationship type or have it save as a beneficiary only. When they choose CANCEL, the following error is received by the Benefits Administrator when accessing the Update Dependent/Beneficiary page for the employee.
No matching buffer found for level (15,26)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an employee and navigate to Employee Self Service > Benefits Details > Life Events.
2. Create a Life Event and add a dependent (spouse) when one already exists populating all fields and click Save.
3. Receive a warning message and select CANCEL.
4. Choose to add an Individual once again and Some fields are pre-populated from the prior attempt.
5. Log in as the Benefits Administrator and access the Update Dependent/Beneficiary page for the employee to see the error. Navigation: Benefits > Employee/Dependent Information > Update Dependent/Beneficiary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document