EAR9.2: Open Item Key Missing Error OPITM When Applying Payment Against AR Line
(Doc ID 2761478.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open Item key not copied over when applying payment against AR Line
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Common Definitions / Design ChartFields /
Define Values / ChartField Values
Setup Account 120006 OpenItem Account
2. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain / Common Definitions / Distribution Accounting / Distribution Code setup AR1 with Account 120006
3. Create Billing invoice 0000678694 and select AR1 Distribution Code and Fill in Open Item Key and Journal Line Reference
4. Run Single Action Invoice to upload the invoice to AR
Item uploaded to AR
The Open item Key value uploaded
5. Run Receivables Update to post the item
6. Create Regular Deposit and reference the item uploaded from BI
7. Apply the payment to the item
8. Post the Payment Worksheet and below error occurs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document