Unable To Save Or Submit Timesheet When Saved Absence Request Exists On Timesheet
(Doc ID 2762238.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Unable to Save or Submit Timesheet when Saved Absence Request exists on Timesheet
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an employee who is able to create a timesheet for biweekly time period.
2. Create an absence request with begin date in one time period and end date is another and save for later (do not submit the request)
3. Login as selected employee in Step#1 and navigate to timesheet for the time period where the absence request ends.
4. Review the Absence details and add other time details for remaining days in the time period using regular hours etc.,
5. Save timesheet or Submit the timesheet, the timesheet returns with no action.
6. Return to timesheet or refresh the timesheet and review that the entered timesheet information (in step#4) is not saved and no payable time is created (if submitted in Step# 5).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document